Hey Sisters! We need to take a survey. A few of our sisters are feeling men are not attracted to bald women. I'm asking all bald women who have found love while sporting that breath taking, beautiful and bald head please be counted.

Brothers! If you met your woman while she was sporting that breathtaking, beautiful and bald head, please stand up and be counted.

Oh and PS, please let's remember there is a world outside of AW -- there are many who are not being counted.

So to my sisters and brothers; Heads Up! And let the truth be told.

Views: 4547

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amen to that!!! I SO agree that it gets easier with age....if they don't like me the way I am now...too bad, so sad for them! I rock as well as do all the other alopecians out there!

I've had Alopecia for about 8 months and my boyfriend has been around for 3 years. He tells me I'm beautiful all the time and says if it grows back to keep it short. He of course is a bias opinion but I think I get more general male attention now then I ever did when I was just the millionth girl with long blonde hair that covered her face. Bald looks confident and very fashion forward.

12 absolutly amazing yrs and counting!!  I met ron at a friends house, when i had made a quick stop there. at the time i met him i had been without hair nearly 9 yrs and still not very comfortable with it.  Our attraction was instant...as i was leaving my friends house, my friend said Love you (as we alwasys did) and ron jokingly said "me too" a few days later we would meet for our first date where i learned he like so many thought i had cancer until after i left that first day he would ask if i was dying!  My friend filled him in on my AU diagnosis, and his respons was a simple one..."Phew, she is beautiful  and i didnt want her to die before she falls in love with me"  I know a little strange, but we still laugh!!  He is my soul mate, and has always told me a showed me just how beautiful i am!  Today as a sit writing, we are trying to work through ron's AA, yes thats right...my soulmate is now dealing with AA thanks to his auto-immune disease Lupus. we are both Bald  & Beautiful!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service