Views: 14817

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok Nicolas and Starshine, here is the info for the place. Its called the "OC Hair Restoration", (949) 333-2999. (OC for Orange County). They use your own fat cells to regrow your hair. I did not check the cost. Google them for more information, there's a lot of it.

Thank you Miracle.

This is a different procedure to the stem fat cells ?? This article looks like more of the cure because it is embroyonic stem cells.. But I don't think this is available just yet otherwise it would
Of had more press I think.. I hope it is available real soon and not at a redicilous cost!!

Hello,

I am near OC.  Can you tell me which clinic?  We have tried everything.  I would be grateful.  :-)

Its called O.C. Hair Restoration.

Thank you.

Thanks for checking Xeljanzmiracle. I think Singh may be correct that this is a different procedure though. At any rate, this is very encouraging and hopefully we will hear more about it soon. It does seem odd that it has not been publicized like Xeljanz.
You are welcome. Singh is talking about embryonic stem cells extracted from our spinal fluid.

I read about this a while ago and thought since no one in the US was talking about it, that it wasn't real. Seeing the pictures that this version of the article has is very impressive though! This treatment seems like the same effect as a bone marrow transplant (without the life threatening bone marrow transplant). Remember the guy with AU who recovered after a bone marrow transplant (http://www.bloodjournal.org/content/105/1/426)? 

It would be really interesting if China had developed this, an actual cure instead of ongoing crazy expensive treatments (just as Cuba developed a lung cancer vaccine that no one talks about http://www.wired.com/2015/05/cimavax-roswell-park-cancer-institute/). I would much rather do this once than ongoing JAK inhibitors. 

The stem cell thing discussed in California is not the same at all, and I doubt that treatment would work for AA. 

Who wants to go to China? ;)

Hi Jen. I agree with you totally. I wish this would be recognized in the US. I would do this once without hesitation if it was a true cure with no relapse. I wonder if it will ever be available in the US.

It would be amazing. However, with all the money pouring to the pharma people, there is no incentive to bring a cure like this to this country and I wouldn't put it past the pharm industry to actively block something like this from coming here. That doesn't mean we can't participate in medical tourism though! I hope someone who knows more about this study will comment. :)

Here is this company's website: http://www.tianhecell.com 

It looks like they are mostly targeting Diabetes, since the genes are so related, we may benefit. I asked over email if people can travel to China for treatment or if trials for Alopecia will happen with their US partner in NJ. Seems like they are also doing research in Spain. I will update if I hear back.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service