Today, my alopecic and adorable wife, Cheryl, deviated from our primping routine and shaved her own head. I'm certainly no fetishist but, to be honest, I was disappointed...and almost offended. I really look forward to shaving her head and wish that she derived such joy from me doing so that it was her expectation.

Mind you, I don't "need" to shave her head, but I do consider it a privilege and honor since she has never allowed anyone else to do so. I also function best as a creature of habit, especially when, for me, this deepens the intimacy and joy in our marriage.

Is there anyone else who feels this way about shaving their alopecic partner? On the other hand, if you're an alopecian, how do or would you feel about your non-alopecic partner feeling so strongly about shaving your head?

Views: 764

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My name is Paul. I am new to this site. I wish to say hello to the founders of this site and to all the members. I have alopecia totalis. I lost almost all the hair on my head exept some small spots with hair that I have to keep shaving. I am used to being bald.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service