rj, Co-founder's Discussions (322)

Discussions Replied To (169) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm so happy to hear that it went well. Thanks for sharing your journey. :-)"

rj, Co-founder replied Apr 12, 2016 to When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"The best of luck to you, Colere. I tend the think the sooner, the better. The later,…"

rj, Co-founder replied Apr 12, 2016 to When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"DebFromCA, I'd love for you to share your progress with the rest of Alopecia World.…"

rj, Co-founder replied Feb 29, 2016 to Autoimmune disease, parasites, and complexity

11 Jan 24, 2022
Reply by Jamalia Franko

"Good points,Chris. Indeed, I've noted elsewhere how the pharmaceutical and cosmetic…"

rj, Co-founder replied Feb 29, 2016 to Autoimmune disease, parasites, and complexity

11 Jan 24, 2022
Reply by Jamalia Franko

"What a funny story! Who woulda thunk that a dad with alopecia woudn't know how much…"

rj, Co-founder replied Jul 11, 2014 to Stories from the front lines...or really weird/funny things that have happened over the years

30 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by LaShay

"Beautifully stated, Rose Marie'."

rj, Co-founder replied Sep 18, 2012 to Why are some women so unwilling to accept that some men are just no good?

3 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"LilyBell, as a father with three adult daughters, five sisters and a plethora of fem…"

rj, Co-founder replied Sep 17, 2012 to Why are some women so unwilling to accept that some men are just no good?

3 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"You must be who you are if you're to be loved for who you are."

rj, Co-founder replied Apr 14, 2012 to Dating

34 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Brianne

"Spenser, please see my reply to YoKasta in this discussion. I'll only add here that…"

rj, Co-founder replied Jul 24, 2011 to Different groups, different views, different ways of coping

66 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Cathryn F.

"YoKasta wrote, > THAT is the position that AU-NO-MORE is coming from, and it's o…"

rj, Co-founder replied Jul 24, 2011 to Different groups, different views, different ways of coping

66 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Cathryn F.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service