First of all, I'm a newbie to AA and to the message boards. Hi all! Ok, to get to my questions...I'm still on the fence about buying a wig or not. Can anyone tell me approx how long a wig will last before having to toss them in the trash? Which type lasts the longest? I'm so confused with it all. My brain is still trying to process the fact that I have AA. I would greatly appreciate any all advise.

Views: 900

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aimee, I wanted to tell you that I have picked two wigs to buy thanks to you. :)
I really do like the Jennifer, that's how I used to where my hair before it started falling out. The other that I picked out has shorter hair. I just wanted to thank you for steering me the right direction. The only thing that I need to do is have my head measured at a wig shop. Thanks again!

Rita
Hi Aimee! You had mentioned your AW page. What exactly is an AW page and how do I get to it?

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service