Rita's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Aimee! You had mentioned your AW page. What exactly is an AW page and how do I ge…"

Rita replied Sep 14, 2013 to To wig or not to wig?

33 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Melissa

"Aimee, I wanted to tell you that I have picked two wigs to buy thanks to you. :) I r…"

Rita replied Sep 12, 2013 to To wig or not to wig?

33 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Melissa

"I was wondering if it would be hard trying to find that small of a wig. Are smaller…"

Rita replied Sep 9, 2013 to To wig or not to wig?

33 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Melissa

"My doctor told me that all the regrowth starts out white then changes to your regula…"

Rita replied Sep 9, 2013 to My first fight with AA. White hair?

2 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Rita

"I'm in the US. I could afford a decent wig, not a great wig, but a decent one. Our h…"

Rita replied Sep 9, 2013 to To wig or not to wig?

33 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Melissa

"I'm sorry Monika. I spelled your name wrong."

Rita replied Sep 8, 2013 to Broken :(

8 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Monika

"Hi Monica. I too know how it feels to have a horrible family issue. I have two siste…"

Rita replied Sep 8, 2013 to Broken :(

8 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Monika

"Hi Katrina! I know that feeling very well. I too need someone to go with me. I'm not…"

Rita replied Sep 6, 2013 to To wig or not to wig?

33 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Melissa

"Hi Cindie! I want to thank you for all of the info that you have given me. You're ri…"

Rita replied Sep 5, 2013 to To wig or not to wig?

33 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Melissa

"Thank you so much for all of your help. I really appreciate it. I found out three we…"

Rita replied Sep 3, 2013 to To wig or not to wig?

33 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Melissa

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service