Good Morning, this is the first time I have posted on Alopecia World. My daughter has AU and she has had it for about 5 years, she is now 27. She has a wonderful career and a loving boyfriend and very supportive parents of which one of them is myself. I was wondering if anyone would like to hear about my trip to China to find the best wig for my daughter. I learned so much and would like to share if there is interest out there to hear about it. 

Views: 775

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HELLO

can you say 100% human hair that is TANGLE FREE  ???

I am wearing my new piece from China, bought from Alo-Mom in California, after emailing and measuring and choosing all my wants/needs. I was SO skeptical after having purchased so many pieces that claimed to be tangle free. This is the FIRST hand tied HH piece I have ever had (in 45 years!!!) this is TANGLE FREE,  AND the price was about $800.  Ladies:  email Lisa. you will love the wig.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service