I heard on another site that Joan Rivers "Great Hair Day" is fantastic for covering spots. Doesn't run when sweaty or when it gets wet from rain.

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I use Great Hair Day as a base for the eyebrows that I "stamp" on (Stamp Me Fabulous). I first create the brow using GHD and an angled brush. Then I use the Bald Girls Do Lunch sealer. I then use the brow stamp when the sealer is dry, and then touch up the brow using the GHD. It's a long process (compared to tattoos), but the brows are very realistic looking, and I can change the shape and color to match my mood/wig choice for the day.

Sounds like it's working well for you....me, I have the tatoos to make it even simpler :-)

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service