Lori Van Decker's Discussions (183)

Discussions Replied To (172) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for your post, Aaron. I agree with you. I only wish I had come to the same…"

Lori Van Decker replied Jan 12, 2015 to 23 years with Alopecia Universalis

5 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by ossy201

"Synthetic wigs don't require any special care other than washing in cool water and n…"

Lori Van Decker replied Jan 12, 2015 to Synthetic wig care

5 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by Sierra

"I think I started to accept it when I accepted the fact that it is out of my control…"

Lori Van Decker replied Jan 12, 2015 to At what point do you REALLY start to accept it?

57 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

"I like the Jon Reneau shampoo, but in a pinch, I have used a small amount of laundry…"

Lori Van Decker replied Dec 16, 2014 to Washing synthetic wigs

7 Dec 22, 2014
Reply by Dorothy

"I have purchased several custom sized lace wigs from China with no issues. The compa…"

Lori Van Decker replied Dec 10, 2014 to Wigsbuy

5 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"I've resurrected many human hair wigs using pure organic coconut oil...the same heal…"

Lori Van Decker replied Nov 3, 2014 to Best shampoo/conditioner for human hair wigs?

9 Oct 15, 2016
Reply by Othors1

"I've got it...and have had alopecia for 43 of my 59 years."

Lori Van Decker replied Oct 21, 2014 to Salmon patch on nape of neck

9 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"I also have had great experiences with orderwigsonline.com. I stick with chestnut br…"

Lori Van Decker replied Sep 5, 2014 to Time for a new lace wig. Who makes the best?

12 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by skyhawk33

"I have the scarf thing from them. I found it too thick. I much prefer the cheaper sh…"

Lori Van Decker replied Sep 5, 2014 to Hats with Hair. Who has purchased from there?

5 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"Orderwigsonline.com is the vendor I use. They do nice work, as long as you don't wan…"

Lori Van Decker replied Mar 7, 2014 to Help ordering a human hair wig from China

10 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Lori Van Decker

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service