Hi, all,

I am about to give up trying to do anything with my failing hair, and am considering shaving it off and wearing a wig instead. Do any of you know anything about wigs and where I could get a good, and hopefully not too expensive, one? I'd really appreciate it.

Anne

Views: 1386

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I also requested that Anne forward you a copy of the info I gave her

Lilybell,I thought it was Anne I gave the info to,I gave it instead to BMG
on Alopecis World. Sorry for my mistake.

Lilybell,privately message me & I will give you the info.
Marsha Lampert MBA MS MarshaLampert@aol.com

Anne,would you be so kind as to forward Lilybell a copy of the info I provided you this morning,on wig resources I recommended to you & their contact info .
See her request below,Thanks,Marsha Lampert MBA MS MarshaLampert@aol.com

Sorry for my error,I had givern the info to BMG on Alopecia World,not to you.
Can you privately message me & I will give you the info

Marsha Lampert MBA MS MarshaLampert@aol.com

Sorry, I'm a bit confused. Am I still supposed to send something to Lilybell?

I apologize for the confusion. I want to provide the info that you & Lilybell were seeking about wigs. Please email me at
MarshaLampert@aol.com &I will be happy to answer questions,provide links,
tell you my recommendations etc,I would love to help you get ponytail wigs
-Marsha Lampert MBA MS MarshaLampert@aol.com

I know beautiful wigs priced great, Mcwigs.com, all human hair, amazing.. check it out

You need more than one, though. Find a style you love, and buy at least three in the same style, so you can wear them "in rotation."

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service