Cindie's Discussions (253)

Discussions Replied To (231) Replies Latest Activity

"To blend in, and not have to answer 1,0001 questions."

Cindie replied Dec 6, 2022 to Do you wear a wig to blend in?

27 Feb 7, 2023
Reply by Emmi

"A violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act? I would surely consult an employ…"

Cindie replied Nov 30, 2022 to Boss asked me if my hair was real

44 Nov 30, 2022
Reply by Cindie

"I couldn't agree with you more. You are allowed to feel the way you feel without hav…"

Cindie replied Nov 30, 2022 to Has anyone ever argued with you about your right to cover up your head?

5 Nov 30, 2022
Reply by Liz

"Is it more important for a child to have hair, or to be protected against diseases t…"

Cindie replied Aug 29, 2021 to routine childhood vaccines and the risk of triggering a flare up

8 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by cd_385

"Do something; do nothing, maybe it will grow back and maybe it won't.  You just have…"

Cindie replied Apr 12, 2021 to Do nothing and it will grow

3 Apr 12, 2021
Reply by Cindie

"No, m'am.  You aren't.  I have been wearing wigs for 25 years, at least, and when I…"

Cindie replied Apr 12, 2021 to Do You Have Multiple Backups Of The Same Wig?

2 Apr 12, 2021
Reply by Cindie

"Try going online and looking at TWC (The Wig Company)."

Cindie replied Apr 12, 2021 to Looking for shoulder length curly wig

3 May 27, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"Also, you will need more than one.  I suggest at least three in the style and color…"

Cindie replied May 18, 2019 to How to begin with wigs

14 Aug 20, 2019
Reply by pauls14

"My God, Cupcakes....you shouldn't have to go through this.  He is an abuser -- what…"

Cindie replied Jul 2, 2018 to Husband makes fun of my Alopecia

9 Sep 12, 2018
Reply by Tatiana

"I can't speak for "so many African American women" -- only myself -- I have AA, and…"

Cindie replied Mar 28, 2018 to

just now

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service