It seems to me that every wig has those "tabs" right in the front of your ears that make it impossible to tuck behind your ears, or wear in a regular ponytail. I have been wearing wigs for a few months now and am so tired of my "hair" always being in my face.

Do I have to get a bonded hair system or a vacuum wig to find one without those tabs?

Thanks for your advice!!!

Views: 10318

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is the best conversation I've seen on this topic. You hit every one of my frustration buttons! I have a vaccuum and love the security but feel buried in hair and it's impossible to do anything really active. Thanks! I'm so glad I stumbled upon you.

Ladies 

do yourselves a favor 

just try on the Follea new wig collection 

they have addressed all of these issues

in the new designs

they aren’t selling the old collections anymore because they 

are perfected now to look and feel comfortable,cooler, and secure  without glue

yhey have European hair 

and they have a new more affordable line called Rene 

they last along time for the prices and they can be repaired 

and hair added to them to make them even more perfect to your liking !

hearts best 

worth a try 

Hey everyone, I found a low cost temporary solution - the Bobbi Boss Badu wig. It has a black cotton headband and the hair is attached to that. The headband isn't super attractive, but what do you expect for $30? I am going to layer on a cuter silk scarf headband over top to cover it up. I am so excited about this! I didn't order it from this link, I found it at a local store but wanted to share a photo.

http://www.bobbiboss.com/public/html/product/view/?mnu_code=WIG&...

There are wigs known as pony wigs that are made especially for wearing up in a pony and should help with your problem.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service