I know this sounds like another website we all know about....BUT it would be cool to start our own wig help forum. Would anyone like to start posting about their favorite wigs, where they get them, name of the wig and brand, and even feel free to post pictures of the wig, or of yourself wearing the wig? I think it would be helpful to so many of us here who frequently talk about wigs, and in this way, all the information would be in one area. I think most of us could post something about a favorite wig that we have, or that we have been eyeing and wanting to buy. Then if someone already has that wig, we can swap the informaion about it online. Good idea? I am waiting to see if this idea gets received well by all.

Views: 2190

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the compliments ladies. As you know I think she is cute...but I am mum...all mums think their babies are the best. :)

Dominique: I totally hear you, such a good looking bunch of people. I have so many gorgeous alopecians that I help in New Zealand. I'm sure you are just as fab in your hair choice.

Rosy

I am going to go out on a limb here...since this is an Alopecia group bonding may be appropriate, however one must take into consideration that bonding perpetuates hair loss. I have known this for quite some time but no one wants to hear this so I TRY not to push it too much. Yesterday however a woman called, we talked and she bonds and admits that it has caused her to lose more hair. If people understand this and still choose to bond that is fine, but I hate to see young people that may have a chance of regaining their hair go to bonding and kill that chance.

I really like Amy by New Image - it's a bob with great highlights. I get lots of compliments on it. It's not hand tied, however. What I do really like about it, is the fact that it's a human hair/synthetic blend. You still have the wash and wear ease of synthetic but can curl it if you wish like human. I find it practical and easy to wear to work! For summer I wear a hand tied blend chopped off into a short slanted bob! The wig has been discontinued - I wish they would bring out hand -tied blend wigs again - to me they are the best of both worlds!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service