One day while living in the DC area, I was shopping at a mall. Two little boys kept starring at me. They would look at me and whisper. They had to be only about 7 or 8-years old. Then their mother called them to leave the store. As they walked away I heard them exclaiming with excitement, "Mama you don't have to wear a wig! You don't have to wear a wig!" I laughed so hard! It brought me such joy that I could be an inspiration to two little boys who wanted their mother to be liberated.

So, what was one of your funniest moments? Laughter is medicine for the soul...and the bald head as well.

Views: 284

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't think it was the same day, I worked at a pool for the summer so I was always there. I was even wearing a bikini, but since they were younger I'm sure they didn't understand. It's awfully funny though :)

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service