Tuesday's Discussions (185)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd say there is no predicatability in hair loss pattern of alopecia. I lost my eyel…"

Tuesday replied Mar 10, 2011 to Alopecia Universalis??

9 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by carly

"Yeah, Martin, I wonder about those statistics too. When I see someone who is definit…"

Tuesday replied Mar 8, 2011 to how common is AU?

9 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by carol

"I'm sorry - I wish I could give specific details. I think my hair/body hair was thin…"

Tuesday replied Mar 8, 2011 to Nervous I may experiencing the onset of AU? What was it like for you?

17 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Stacey

"Mike, I have had AU for 10 years. My impression is not too helpful but I'll add it a…"

Tuesday replied Mar 8, 2011 to Nervous I may experiencing the onset of AU? What was it like for you?

17 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Stacey

"I'm curious specifically about statistics, I guess. I recall reading somewhere that…"

Tuesday replied Feb 22, 2011 to how common is AU?

9 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by carol

"I'm anxious to start classical guitar lessons and am trying, in the meantime, to tea…"

Tuesday replied Aug 24, 2010 to Fingernails

64 Apr 7, 2019
Reply by Simahrya

"Update: scheduled for a hearing test this upcoming Friday. I figured out (self diagn…"

Tuesday replied Feb 13, 2010 to AU and increased sensitivity to loud noises and sore eardrums ?

9 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Tuesday

"This is all very interesting ... thanks everyone for taking the time to share your s…"

Tuesday replied Dec 14, 2009 to AU and increased sensitivity to loud noises and sore eardrums ?

9 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Tuesday

"I don't have tinnitus Mary but my sympathies to you - my dad has it. There are audit…"

Tuesday replied Dec 14, 2009 to AU and increased sensitivity to loud noises and sore eardrums ?

9 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Tuesday

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service