some people do and some people don't, when do you wish if you do?

Views: 88

Replies to This Discussion

its been so long since ive had hair, that if i were to have hair i would probably feel weird. also i love not haveing to pay for haircuts,worry about haveing a bad hair day,or even drying it when you get out of the shower,or swim pool.lol
Having no eyelashes bites.
all the time i lost my hair in march of this year so its early days yet but im sure i will always wish my hair would come bac!!!
I wish I had my hair back. I have not had hair for 22 years and would love to being able to feel the comb thru my hair. Also not having eyelashes is awful. I get red eye all the time!!!!
Oh Yeah!! just to go to the salon and get a wonderful shampoo and haircut...to smell the shampoo...to run the blow dryer...do I even remember how so I can teach my daughter??
yes i would like my hair on windy days i miss having the wind flowing my hair instead i am freeking out holding my wig for safety :(

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service