Jana's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I live in Vancouver - and do not wear a prosthetic - so am not of much help. However…"

Jana replied Apr 21, 2013 to Discussion closed

4 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Erica

"Have you looked at the Accessorize Me page on the CANAAF website? It lists some hair…"

Jana replied Apr 21, 2013 to Discussion closed

4 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Erica

"Search Vancouver Alopecia Areata Support Group on here. There is a meeting next Satu…"

Jana replied Jun 30, 2012 to Vancouver Alopecians

3 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Jana

"Hi Danielle! I am from Vancouver. : ) And there is a Vancouver support group here in…"

Jana replied Jun 30, 2012 to Vancouver Alopecians

3 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Jana

"Gord, I think we are appointing you official organizer of the summer activity! Lol.…"

Jana replied Feb 17, 2012 to lets do something this summer

7 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri

"Terri . . . Thinking about this further. I am kind of fixating on bringing together,…"

Jana replied Feb 14, 2012 to lets do something this summer

7 Feb 17, 2012

"Hi there! These are some older postings, but I am really interested in reaching out…"

Jana replied Feb 10, 2012 to Canadians with alopecia

4 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Jana

"Hi Jacquie! We are organizing ourselves in Vancouver. Happy to link up via email or…"

Jana replied Feb 10, 2012 to Looking for people in the bc interior

6 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Deeders

"I love the idea of a gathering Terri. Might we be bold and talk of a CANAAF gatherin…"

Jana replied Feb 10, 2012 to lets do something this summer

7 Feb 17, 2012

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service