Hi All,

Well our group is growing fast and there are some new members that have expressed the interest in meeting their fellow Chicago Alopecians.

Please reply with times and dates that would be good for anyone that would like to participate and we will narrow down a date.

Feel free also to suggest places we could meet.

Jessica

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jessica
I should be able to make any Saturday at least through Sept. As far as times go anytime afternoon or evening is fine with me.
I believe I would be able to attend on Saturdays and Sundays. My times is anytime after 12 noon.
if more people reply soon then we can set a date, if not then maybe within the next few weeks we can put somethins together for just the 3 of us
Hi there! I live in WI but if you get together a Saturday/Sunday either Sept 13 or the 20th I will most likely be able to make it. Let me know! I would love to meet more Alopecians!
the 20th sounds good lets see what everyone thinks my husband b day is the 13
Ok that sounds good too. Just let me no what the plans are and I will try to be there.
Great would love to meet you hope we can do this soon.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service