So I thought we could start brainstorming for our first get together. I'm gonna throw a date out there...Saturday, July 19th. Please post a reply letting me know if this date works for you. If we have a good enough response then I'll go ahead and get this set up for us. Seems that so far we have a handful of folks in the city / north and a handful in the west. Being in the west myself I'm gonna go ahead and throw Lombard out there for this first get together. It's easy to get to off of highways and there are plenty of great places to eat we could choose from. Please let me know your thoughts and if the date sounds good.

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

I assumed it was a no go. My bad. If you definitely are going to meet, let me know and I'll work something out to make it. So far it only looks like 2.
Okay I'm gonna go ahead and say we'll cancel for now due to lack of attendance. We'll reschedule for a day that works better for everyone. If you have suggestions, please shout em out! :o) Sorry it didn't work out this weekend, folks.
Awwhh, too bad./
Okay folks... I have been away for some time. But I live in Lombard, and I would love to see if we can make this happen. Any chance we can regroup and go for it again?Can everyone throw out a couple of times & dates that will work? There is also a train station in Lomard. Real easy to get to from the city. I can work to coordinate from there to wherever we meet. Let's first work on a date/time and then we can pick a place. I hope every one is still interested.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service