Mandy's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for putting this together, Jessica! I hope a lot of people can make it!"

Mandy replied Feb 24, 2009 to Get together

5 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Jessica

"Hi! That place I mentioned, Naturally Yours in Willowbrook definitely has more optio…"

Mandy replied Aug 16, 2008 to Places to go for wigs, hairpieces, etc

23 Oct 23, 2008
Reply by Jessica

"Okay I'm gonna go ahead and say we'll cancel for now due to lack of attendance. We'l…"

Mandy replied Jul 18, 2008 to Chicago Group's First Get Together - RESCHEDULED

19 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Squonk

"I was hoping Karen would join our group. I've heard great things about her, too. My…"

Mandy replied Jul 18, 2008 to Places to go for wigs, hairpieces, etc

23 Oct 23, 2008
Reply by Jessica

"Oh ok. There are lots of different kinds. I've heard very good things about Freedom…"

Mandy replied Jul 15, 2008 to Places to go for wigs, hairpieces, etc

23 Oct 23, 2008
Reply by Jessica

"Okay how about TGI Friday's? The address is 601 E. Butterfield Rd in Lombard. This i…"

Mandy replied Jul 14, 2008 to Chicago Group's First Get Together - RESCHEDULED

19 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Squonk

"I was crazy busy last weekend and this weekend (11th) I'll be out of town for a wedd…"

Mandy replied Jul 8, 2008 to Chicago Group's First Get Together - RESCHEDULED

19 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Squonk

"Yeah...mine gets pretty toasty, too. LOL. I guess for a wig it's pretty darn comfort…"

Mandy replied Jul 2, 2008 to Places to go for wigs, hairpieces, etc

23 Oct 23, 2008
Reply by Jessica

"There's a Metra station in Lombard so you could take the Metra. Here's the link to t…"

Mandy replied Jul 1, 2008 to Chicago Group's First Get Together - RESCHEDULED

19 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Squonk

"Well I did go, and I'm glad I did. This group meets every 3-4 months. I'll post the…"

Mandy replied Jun 28, 2008 to Support Group Meeting on 6/28

6 Jun 28, 2008
Reply by Mandy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service