Is anyone going to the support group meeting on the 28th? I am definitely going to go and was wondering if anyone else was planning on it so we could look for each other!

Here's the meeting details if you don't have 'em:
Chicago Alopecia Areata Meeting
Saturday, June 28th at 2 p.m.
Pilgrim Faith Church
9411 So. 51st Ave.
Oak Lawn IL 60453

Views: 7

Replies to This Discussion

I wont be able to go. I am heading to Chicago the week of the 4th of July for Taste of Chicago and then the following weekend (11th) as well. If you guys get together let me know and I will try to meet with you.
I don't think you need to RSVP...you can just show up as far as I know. I got the info from NAAF. Look forward to meeting you!
I never heard of this.....where did you hear of this?? I'd like to go.
I went to NAAF.com and got the contact info for the Chicago area rep. Her name is Renee Milan and her email is rinead75@yahoo.com. But I'm on her list now to get updates on the Chicago area meetings, so I'll always post that info here from now on. I hope to see you there, Samantha! I'm so excited to meet you guys!!
Well I did go, and I'm glad I did. This group meets every 3-4 months. I'll post the info before the next meeting (hoping we all get together sooner, though!).

PS. It was nice to meet you Squonk / Hector!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service