These don't have to be related to alopecia,but they of course can be.
Seen as we have a group of Christians here I thought it would be beneficial to have another place you can come to to request prayer.
After all,the more people praying for a situation,the better.
So yep,anything and everything.Nothing is too small or too large to be prayed for.
Also,it would be good if when you recieve answer to prayer requested on here,that you share with the group :] Of course thats not completely neccesary though,it just would be good to hear when prayers have been answered.
Hope you're all well.
Sorry for my lack of involvment in the group as of late,I've been kind of busy.
Love and God Bless,
Megan x

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

Megan, we are all always standing in the need of prayer!

As I write this, I am reminded of all the things I should pray for, but somehow never find the time to do:

My niece Michaela, who at age 4 is facing migraines and possible liver failure.
My boyfriend Todd, who needs strength and peace as he adjusts from military to civilian life (and an alopecic girlfriend!)
My mother, who needs traveling mercies as she journeys back home to Nashville from a meetcation (meeting/vacation) in Gulf Shores, AL.
My sister, who is having difficulties with her job right now as a Sheriff's Deputy.
And for all my alopecian brothers and sisters -- may we find the strength to love ourselves despite AA, wisdom to know that not everyone hates us because we're different, and the courage to live our lives to their fullest potential regardless of what we look or feel like!

I hope your Sunday is blessed!
Good Morning,

I am thankful for my daughter, who has alopecia. I am thankful that she is otherwise healthy, dispite alopecia. And she faces each day with determination and courage. I ask the Lord for that kind of courage.

Melissa has had alopecia since she was 8 years old. She had a pretty bad bout of it for nearly a year and half and then remission. Now, since March, she has developed some spots again. This time around, in the back of her head. We are so thankful we could cover those spots.
Last night I found a tiny pencil eraser size spot on the top of head. My initial reaction was to be bummed! I pray that it does not progress much further.
You're most welcome,although I did start it as much for my own benefit as anyone elses - it was something I really needed,the support of other Christians going through the same thing as myself.

How did your mum and husband's trip go?
I pray it was a safe and enjoyable trip.

Hope you're well.
Love
Megan x
This is gonna sound like a really weird request,but:
my family got two kittens about 9 weeks ago,but now we have to give them up because my mum's too allergic and its given her asthma.Ever since we got the cats though,I've been so much happier.I dunno,its like they're little balls of joy that just seem to drain all my anger about everything out of me when I cuddle up to them.This sounds strange I know.But I'm really dreading getting rid of them now because I'm worried I'm just going to go back to being as angry and upset as I was before. I pray that I'd find something else to help me deal,and that the cats will be rehomed to a loving family,and that my mum will feel better after we've gotten rid of the cats.
This post is weird I know.
It's just how I feel.
Love and God Bless x

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service