kastababy's Discussions (389)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Bless you for your testimony! There IS power in the Blood!"

kastababy replied Mar 2, 2011 to Can God heal Alopecia?!

19 Jan 4, 2020
Reply by juana

"Hey Jenn, Great information -- but who is(are) the authors of the other two books?"

kastababy replied Mar 23, 2009 to Some Great Reading material

11 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Ann Wilson

"I'm not going to say that I haven't been angry about my alopecia, because I have bee…"

kastababy replied Oct 23, 2008 to How Has Your Alopecia Affected Your Faith?

18 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Nicole

"Megan, we are all always standing in the need of prayer! As I write this, I am remi…"

kastababy replied Oct 19, 2008 to Prayer Requests

5 Nov 8, 2008
Reply by Megan

"My wonderful boyfriend Todd and I were having this discussion last night, actually.…"

kastababy replied Oct 19, 2008 to How Has Your Alopecia Affected Your Faith?

18 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Nicole

"Thanks for pointing that out. I read that book about Mother Teresa, and although the…"

kastababy replied Sep 9, 2008 to How Has Your Alopecia Affected Your Faith?

18 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Nicole

"Sometimes the simplest verses have the most power. Philippians 4:13 -- I can do all…"

kastababy replied Sep 9, 2008 to Bible Verses You Find Comforting/Useful/Angering?

9 Nov 12, 2008
Reply by Janine

"You know, as I type this response (with a Dominican Sister sitting next to me), I ha…"

kastababy replied Aug 27, 2008 to How Has Your Alopecia Affected Your Faith?

18 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Nicole

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service