I'm ashamed to say it, but I don't know how to swim and have never cared to learn.

However, swimming sensation Michael Phelps has so amazed me with his epic performance at this year's Summer Olympics in Beijing that I'm tempted to believe that he's the real "Man from Atlantis."

Count 'em! He has earned 11 gold medals. And, incredibly, he won five of those gold medals at these Olympics while breaking five world records. There are still three contests to go and, unless he's miraculously carried away by a one-lane tsunami, you can bet your bottom dollar that he's as good as three more golds.

I must confess that Phelps has inspired me to at least get my feet wet. Cheryl, Baby, when are you going to start my swimming lessons!

Views: 25

Replies to This Discussion

I too find him absolutly inspiring. Watching right now.
Babe, get your speedo out :)
What's a speedo?!?!
Ok Babe, since this is a family site, this is a speedo ;) LOL!
Oooooohhhhhhh! So, Fruit of the Loom won't do, aye? LOL
I think shorts will do just fine.
WATCH OUT, WORLD! IT'S THE NEXT MICHAEL PHELPS COMING IN LIKE A FLOOD!

LOL...That's good that you're not afraid of the water, I see.
Cheryl, please do not have RJ breaking any man laws by wearing speedos. Unless you're an Olympic athlete, those things have no place whatsoever in a man's wardrobe. Get him some of those nice-looking beach volleyball shorts instead!!! LOL
yes, I have been following all the swimming activities. I like gymnastics the most. I was showing my little boys how to do some flips the other night, and my wig went flying. My neighbors across the street started to laugh, and said just take it off. LOL So I took the wig off, and away I went. I am also teaching them how to swim.
Resiliency worthy of Olympic gold, indeed! :-)
i loooooovvveee michael phelps!!!! <3

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service