Even though I live in Florida and its basically summer year round, it gets more uncomfortable during the summer months. I recently gave myself a buzzcut and am debating getting a wig. (I definitely need one for work... my lack of hair, although not an issue for me, seems to bother other people. That am I am sick of that "Omg, are you alright? You don't have cancer, do you?" questions.)

So what do you all do during the summer? Do you wear a wig to class? I can't even fathom that thought. Parking is on one side of the campus and my one on-site class is on the other. Ugh! How does everyone else keep cool walking all over campus?

Views: 8

Replies to This Discussion

Well.. I did not attend summer school but, I would probably just wear my scarf. It soo much cooler than my wigs.
The only time I put my wig on is if, I want to dress up and get all nice during these hot hot hot months... But, thank goodness its going to be 88 today!! Then on Monday we are getting hotter again!! I think by the end of August Tempatures get comfy again :)

My Fall Semester starts in two weeks :) Yippy!!

What about you?

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service