Sam's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Mandy,  i need to try the oils, I have ordered some that others have recommended…"

Sam replied Oct 31, 2013 to Regimens

25 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by dee

"Thanks Mandy! So here is mine... AGE: 41 STATE: NJ HISTORY: I first noticed my eyebr…"

Sam replied Oct 30, 2013 to Regimens

25 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by dee

"Hi Katy, Yep, Dr. Epstein is who I was in touch with as well. I know of someone that…"

Sam replied Oct 19, 2013 to Some questions from another newcomer- specfically regarding eyebrow transplants

26 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Sam

"Hi Little Rhody, I love that reasoning on telling people! Excellent point to straigh…"

Sam replied Oct 8, 2013 to Some questions from another newcomer- specfically regarding eyebrow transplants

26 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Sam

"Hi, I'm 41 too btw. I agree that surgery could advance it. I actually noticed much m…"

Sam replied Oct 1, 2013 to Hairline Surgery Option

14 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by sadandunsure

"You look fantastic Debs! I can't tell at all. Thanks for sharing your pictures. I am…"

Sam replied Sep 16, 2013 to Wearing hairpieces/wigs

58 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by Debs

"Thanks April. I will look into this. I was just away for 5 days and forgot my vitami…"

Sam replied Sep 12, 2013 to How long does regression typically take? And any natural remedies found to work at all?

19 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Sam

"Hi Michele, I have recently been diagnosed with FFA. I noticed my eyebrows thinning…"

Sam replied Sep 2, 2013 to FFA hairloss ?

25 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by sallylwess

"Thanks So much Michele! I can't totally understand your thought process of not chanc…"

Sam replied Sep 1, 2013 to How long does regression typically take? And any natural remedies found to work at all?

19 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Sam

"Hi LittleRhody, I'm new and on the young side too, just turned 41 and noticed my bro…"

Sam replied Aug 31, 2013 to FFA sufferer@37yrs

29 Feb 4, 2018
Reply by MnM

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service