Jacqui's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Lynette thanks for sharing and I am thrilled you might be in burn out!  Fingers cros…"

Jacqui replied Jan 1, 2018 to Possible Burnout

4 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by Jacqui

"Hi AnnieMay, I am sorry I missed your reply from September!   I totally agree.... ev…"

Jacqui replied Jan 1, 2018 to Medication Break

39 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by Jacqui

"I think this was one of the reason I stopped meds.... to see if they were actually d…"

Jacqui replied Dec 18, 2017 to Medication Break - 3 months on

4 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Jacqui

"Awesome news Sallywess and your "quietness", I hope you continue to be silent!  My F…"

Jacqui replied Dec 18, 2017 to Medication Break - 3 months on

4 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Jacqui

"I just posted un update on my medication break in a new discussion :)"

Jacqui replied Dec 16, 2017 to Medication Break

39 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by Jacqui

"I am so sorry for your diagnosis.  It's not fun at all but you will find this group…"

Jacqui replied Dec 16, 2017 to Hi Ladies

8 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Halfbakedwho

"HI Erika, I just wanted to share I have FFA, classic in presentation.  I have never…"

Jacqui replied Dec 16, 2017 to biospy results

2 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by Jacqui

"Let us know if you find a new foundation, I have had no luck yet with one... let alo…"

Jacqui replied Sep 25, 2017 to Medication Break

39 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by Jacqui

"I am totally going to try it!"

Jacqui replied Sep 21, 2017 to Medication Break

39 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by Jacqui

"Oh Molly I had 4 flair ups on my face that no one could put down to anything but I n…"

Jacqui replied Sep 21, 2017 to Medication Break

39 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by Jacqui

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service