CurlyK's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi La! I'm so sorry to hear of your diagnosis. I know how incredibly difficult such…"

CurlyK replied Jun 25, 2020 to New Here - just given diagnosis

7 Jul 28, 2020
Reply by Desei

"Louise, I'm so so sorry to read your post and all that you are going through. I can'…"

CurlyK replied Apr 5, 2020 to Bonded Hair Pieces

7 Apr 22, 2020
Reply by Lori H

"KarenD, well, in the almost four years I've worn hair, I've always been able to make…"

CurlyK replied Apr 5, 2020 to Bonded Hair Pieces

7 Apr 22, 2020
Reply by Lori H

" Louise, my personal opinion is that it depends on how much hair you have lost. For…"

CurlyK replied Jan 25, 2019 to Thinking of giving up treatments and going to a full wig

27 Jan 27, 2019
Reply by Jan

"LeeKath - I SO relate! I never did any medications because by the time I found someo…"

CurlyK replied Jan 16, 2019 to Thinking of giving up treatments and going to a full wig

27 Jan 27, 2019
Reply by Jan

"Thanks all! Yes, please feel free to share! The more we share, the more help we prov…"

CurlyK replied Jun 12, 2018 to CARF Conference 2018 Notes

31 Mar 19, 2020
Reply by Lorenzo Morris

"I can certainly ask but I met with a prominent doctor in Florida who uses PRP therap…"

CurlyK replied Jun 6, 2018 to New Treatments using own Immune System

2 Jun 7, 2018
Reply by Airam-FFA

"Thank you for your kind compliments! Made my day! I'm always happy to share my story…"

CurlyK replied Nov 30, 2017 to Has anyone lost their eyelashes?

14 Sep 21, 2018
Reply by DragonandFox

"I agree with Agneta. Do NOT waste your money on PRP for FFA. One of the leading PRP…"

CurlyK replied Nov 4, 2017 to Have you heard of Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy?

8 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Dgbarton

"I tried it for months and it did nothing. It does not help FFA because FFA is a scar…"

CurlyK replied Aug 13, 2017 to Any one takes Viviscal???

5 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by Ellen

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service