Kathy's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey MJ Thanks for the response. I used Rogaine for awhile on my hairline and eyebrow…"

Kathy replied Aug 18, 2015 to Protopic for the dandruff created by FFA

2 Aug 18, 2015
Reply by Kathy

"Wow - that is interesting.  I don't take that medicine but I can recommend taking a…"

Kathy replied Oct 27, 2014 to Hydrochlorothiazide or Microzide (Brand Name)

22 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Joy

"Welcome to the forum, Dosirosie! Sorry to hear about your diagnosis.  The first few…"

Kathy replied Oct 26, 2014 to Day One

9 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by April

"Fortunately I haven't needed any assistance yet.  Mine seems to be progressing very…"

Kathy replied Oct 6, 2014 to FFA

5 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Rita - Canada

"Hi Liroma! Where are you located?  I'm in Los Angeles and have the best wig/piece m…"

Kathy replied Oct 6, 2014 to FFA

5 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Rita - Canada

"Hi Cubbie Blue I also had a back injury a few months ago - again, an inflammatory co…"

Kathy replied Aug 13, 2014 to FFA and asthma

8 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Root Beer

"Thanks for the link Classical Anne!  I'm still thinking the link may be inflammatory…"

Kathy replied Aug 12, 2014 to FFA and asthma

8 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Root Beer

"I have been coloring my hair since I was in my 20's.  First for fun - now to cover t…"

Kathy replied Jun 14, 2014 to Simple question - hair color or no hair color?

12 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Jen S.

"Thanks for the warm welcome!  I'm curious to know if anyone has used a laser comb wi…"

Kathy replied May 15, 2014 to Recently diagnosed with FFA but pretty sure it goes further than that

7 May 15, 2014
Reply by Classical Anne in NC mountains

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service