Camie's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Sally--I wish you luck with the diet. I also use Clobestol. About six months ago I w…"

Camie replied May 9, 2014 to Are you contemplating eyebrow tattoos?

61 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Anne Louise

"Hi Sally, I just read your post.  I am glad you are going for the eyebrows!!  It ha…"

Camie replied May 9, 2014 to Are you contemplating eyebrow tattoos?

61 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Anne Louise

"Hi KHS-- I was diagnosed with FFA just a few months ago but in reading this link I r…"

Camie replied May 4, 2014 to New Spanish study into FFA

27 May 4, 2014
Reply by Camie

"Hi Anne, I was diagnosed with FFA about 2 months ago but I think it started happenin…"

Camie replied May 4, 2014 to Are you contemplating eyebrow tattoos?

61 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Anne Louise

"I've just tried twice so bear with me on uploading photos.  There are 3 pics here ho…"

Camie replied May 3, 2014 to Are you contemplating eyebrow tattoos?

61 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Anne Louise

"Here are the before and after pics. I hope they don't come in upside down--that happ…"

61 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Anne Louise

"How funny!! I just got my eyebrows tattooed twp days ago on May 1st!!  I LOVE them a…"

61 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Anne Louise

"I was also on Zyclara and had a HORRIBLE reaction. This was two years ago--around th…"

Camie replied Mar 21, 2014 to FFA my new prescriptions

36 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by sallylwess

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service