JanS's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"The possible link to Tamoxifen and low oestrogen is interesting Jess.  I'm eagerly a…"

JanS replied Dec 21, 2017 to Low Estrogen and Tamoxifen as Risk Factors

14 Mar 17, 2018
Reply by Pascal

"Thank you DeniseC for the information about the Lucinda Ellory clinic. I'll save it…"

JanS replied Jun 28, 2016 to Newly "diagnosed" and struggling - CONFIRMED DIAGNOSIS

13 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Niece

"I was diagnosed in the UK with FFA about 18 months ago and have found this site info…"

JanS replied Jun 28, 2016 to Newly "diagnosed" and struggling - CONFIRMED DIAGNOSIS

13 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Niece

"Thank you, Dragon&Fox, for the link to the information re Dr Tziotzios on the CA…"

JanS replied Sep 20, 2015 to Because of the Lack of studies for Frontal Fibrosing Alopecia I made a Chart here

64 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by sallylwess

"Yes, the Doctor who confirmed my FFA said she was seeing a huge increase in patients…"

JanS replied Sep 16, 2015 to Because of the Lack of studies for Frontal Fibrosing Alopecia I made a Chart here

64 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by sallylwess

"I think your spreadsheet is a very good idea, but unsure whether it would be of any…"

JanS replied Sep 15, 2015 to Because of the Lack of studies for Frontal Fibrosing Alopecia I made a Chart here

64 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by sallylwess

"Thank you for your kind words Sally; I'm sorry you also have the unpleasant sensatio…"

JanS replied Jun 7, 2015 to Tingling feet anyone?

4 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by JanS

"Hi Anne, many thanks for taking the trouble to reply to my query about tingling feet…"

JanS replied May 29, 2015 to Tingling feet anyone?

4 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by JanS

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service