Maz's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, edit doesn't work. That last comment was supposed to be addressed to Afraid (n…"

Maz replied Nov 3, 2020 to Hair pieces

6 Nov 5, 2020
Reply by Afraid

"Hi Flowers, It's strange but I don't seem to have lost very much at all during the l…"

Maz replied Nov 3, 2020 to Hair pieces

6 Nov 5, 2020
Reply by Afraid

"Hi Flowers, You may be able to go a little longer without a hairpiece. Look seriousl…"

Maz replied Sep 23, 2020 to Hair pieces

6 Nov 5, 2020
Reply by Afraid

"Hi Deborah, I mucked around with various options then when I decided I couldn't get…"

Maz replied Jan 26, 2019 to Question on wig customisation

6 Feb 7, 2019
Reply by Anonymous

"I'd say there's several possible explanations. 50 years ago I knew an older woman wh…"

Maz replied Oct 25, 2018 to Abstract about FFA....becoming an epidemic....

3 Nov 1, 2018
Reply by Diart

"Hi Carolin, I would refer you back to a previous discussion that I was involved in.…"

Maz replied Jun 5, 2018 to Wigs or toppers?

8 Jun 6, 2018
Reply by Sad in chicago

"I'm not surprised. Doctors may claim that FFA isn't inherited but I claim that there…"

Maz replied Feb 13, 2018 to Custom Hairpieces - Temples

13 Feb 13, 2018
Reply by Maz

"Ha ha, only half an hour. You haven't even scratched the surface. By the look of you…"

Maz replied Feb 11, 2018 to Custom Hairpieces - Temples

13 Feb 13, 2018
Reply by Maz

"Hi again, My research tells me that what I have is a frontal made in the measurement…"

Maz replied Feb 11, 2018 to Custom Hairpieces - Temples

13 Feb 13, 2018
Reply by Maz

"Hi Halfbakedwho, Sorry I can't do a youtube tutorial but I don't think you need one.…"

Maz replied Feb 10, 2018 to Custom Hairpieces - Temples

13 Feb 13, 2018
Reply by Maz

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service