sadandunsure's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"is anything coming from these studies? i keep seeing this duke study mentioned yet n…"

sadandunsure replied Oct 14, 2015 to Information on how to participate in the FFA Study

4 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by ammie

"Hey Jules, when was your biopsy? Have you lost that frizzy hair or is it still there…"

sadandunsure replied Sep 3, 2015 to Biopsy results/language

10 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by ammie

"While there is no certainty that long-term results will remain, I've come across a f…"

sadandunsure replied Aug 31, 2015 to Hairline Surgery Option

14 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by sadandunsure

"thanks for sharing, we need more updates. i'd love to hear from the duke group....…"

sadandunsure replied Aug 31, 2015 to Because of the Lack of studies for Frontal Fibrosing Alopecia I made a Chart here

64 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by sallylwess

"Are you guys using this along your hairline? Where the FFA is? I'm scared to as I do…"

sadandunsure replied Jun 25, 2015 to So much hair loss from Rogaine!

22 Feb 20, 2020
Reply by emillnoore

"I think the biopsy sped up my loss too. Looking at pics in early May, there was just…"

sadandunsure replied Jun 25, 2015 to Agressiveness of hair recession

9 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by MnM

"Thanks for your reply, I plan to go to a CARF meeting next month - although I must b…"

sadandunsure replied Jun 22, 2015 to New here

28 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by April

"I'm certain it might be an auto immune response to HTZ. My mom got FFA - not confirm…"

sadandunsure replied Jun 12, 2015 to Hydrochlorothiazide or Microzide (Brand Name)

22 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Joy

"I'm 31 and just got diagnosed with this on Wednesday (confirmed by biopsy and of cou…"

sadandunsure replied Jun 12, 2015 to New here

28 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by April

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service