Terri's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Beez, When I was first diagnosed with FFA, my dermatologist went over the list…"

Terri replied Aug 13, 2017 to random thoughts

32 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by Airam-FFA

"My Dermatologist prescribed Betamethasone Dipropionate 0.05% to be applied to my hai…"

Terri replied Feb 23, 2017 to FFA burnout stories

34 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by Agneta

"Hi sadandunsure, Thank you for your post. After I stopped HTZ, my dermatologist pres…"

Terri replied Feb 23, 2017 to Hydrochlorothiazide or Microzide (Brand Name)

22 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Joy

"Hello Charlotte, My skin was also rough on the sides of my face and I had small patc…"

Terri replied Apr 14, 2015 to FFA and skin problem

40 Sep 13, 2019
Reply by Demixl

"Jess, I would love to try stem cell transplant!  Is this a trial study or have docto…"

Terri replied Feb 23, 2015 to Having some treatment success-there is hope!

22 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Lo

"Hi Sharon, I'm so sorry you are having frontal scarring alopecia too. My dermatolog…"

Terri replied Jan 2, 2015 to Hydrochlorothiazide or Microzide (Brand Name)

22 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Joy

"Once you lose your hair on your scalp, it will not grow back.  FFA causes scarring o…"

Terri replied Dec 28, 2014 to Hydrochlorothiazide or Microzide (Brand Name)

22 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Joy

"Another update on HCTZ http://www.ehealthme.com/ds/hydrochlorothiazide/lichen+planus…"

Terri replied Dec 9, 2014 to Hydrochlorothiazide or Microzide (Brand Name)

22 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Joy

"Dr. Camisa is board certified in dermatology and dermatological immunology, practici…"

Terri replied Dec 9, 2014 to Hydrochlorothiazide or Microzide (Brand Name)

22 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Joy

"Dr. Camisa is board certified in dermatology and dermatological immunology, practici…"

Terri replied Dec 9, 2014 to FACTSHEET FOR FRONTAL FIBROSING ALOPECIA

8 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Marilyn

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service