akb's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm just about to start LDN, prescribed by my integrative medicine doctor . . . I ha…"

akb replied Feb 7, 2018 to Low Dose Naltrexone

8 Feb 7, 2018
Reply by akb

"This is probably not the case for you if you've already been using it for over a yea…"

akb replied Nov 28, 2017 to HELP! Insomnia source? Could it be finasteride and/or Clobetasol?

6 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by JannyLi

"thanks! I've been on AIP for about a month and am still trying to figure it out; it…"

akb replied Nov 12, 2017 to Success with any drug

27 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"Hi illustr8r, I went on AIP in large part because of your testimony! (It's been arou…"

akb replied Nov 12, 2017 to Success with any drug

27 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"My hair loss is also worse on the right side! This is getting interesting . .  ."

akb replied Sep 21, 2017 to Update from me

17 Oct 9, 2017
Reply by Airam-FFA

"I'm really interested in your dermatologist's suggestion that straightening your hai…"

akb replied Jul 22, 2017 to Officially diagnosed now

26 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Leni

"Thanks! It's so much comfier than having tons of very thick hair (except, of course,…"

akb replied Jul 22, 2017 to How many people have additional forms of alopecia?

9 Jul 22, 2017
Reply by akb

"I just want to add a strong "WORD" to everything everyone has said! Mine is still co…"

akb replied Jun 13, 2017 to Sorry to vent. .just having a very bad day and need support

27 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Liz Lov

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service