diana's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Donna.  I watch the Today show everyday but didn't hear anything about it.  i…"

diana replied Aug 10, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"I hope so Diart... thank you.  ... We also want to see something improve that gives…"

diana replied Aug 7, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"Hi Diart.... I feel the same, i haven't purchased it yet as i would want to use it d…"

diana replied Aug 6, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"hi Robin.... that is exciting news.  i having scarring alopecia (about 4 yrs now and…"

diana replied Jun 24, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"yes, i'm thinking of also getting the med medium book since he does refer back to it…"

diana replied Jan 11, 2018 to Counselling?! We are our own!

16 Apr 5, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"hi liz...  i'm happy to see someone else talking about leaky gut.  i have scarring a…"

diana replied Jan 10, 2018 to Counselling?! We are our own!

16 Apr 5, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"hi joy... you're so right.  we didn't get to this point over night and it will take…"

diana replied Aug 28, 2017 to Officially diagnosed now

26 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Leni

"i personally would not have the transplant.  the cost is huge and if it spreads to t…"

diana replied Aug 28, 2017 to Hairline lowering / forehead reduction

17 May 13, 2018
Reply by BubbaLu

"i agree Jules .. it baffles and freaks me out daily.  i have similar loss..temples,…"

diana replied Aug 17, 2017 to Outer Ear Cartilage Pain

21 Nov 30, 2020
Reply by Madmasoo

"have you tried the autoimmune paleo diet yet?   i;m sure it would help in some way t…"

diana replied Aug 17, 2017 to Outer Ear Cartilage Pain

21 Nov 30, 2020
Reply by Madmasoo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service