mc's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for sharing this!  I too have been seeing a doctor at MGH for FFA.  I saw…"

mc replied Jul 25, 2019 to FFA and common beauty aid ingredients

16 Oct 5, 2022
Reply by Nerida

"Could it be that new chemicals have been have been added to sunscreens over ther rec…"

mc replied Apr 10, 2018 to More Tentative Evidence of a Cause: Sunscreen/Titanium

5 Dec 6, 2018
Reply by Overthis2018

"I had a similar experience in my 30's and ended up peri menopausal at 36."

mc replied Mar 16, 2018 to Low Estrogen and Tamoxifen as Risk Factors

14 Mar 17, 2018
Reply by Pascal

"I've seen her.  Gave me no help but told me to join support group.  In fact it was h…"

mc replied Jan 27, 2018 to Acutane

5 Feb 11, 2018
Reply by Plf

"Hi.  I brought that article to my dermatologist at Mass General and they were very s…"

mc replied Jan 27, 2018 to Acutane

5 Feb 11, 2018
Reply by Plf

"Hello I saw this update too and plan to call my dermatologist Monday.  I signed up…"

mc replied Nov 4, 2017 to New Treatment Options

21 Jan 9, 2022
Reply by FFAKari

"Thank you I will check out Jamilla! So good to connect with others who are living wi…"

mc replied Jan 3, 2017 to Microblading

11 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by MnM

"Anne Louise, I live in southern NH and know no one else with FFA. Could we connect?…"

mc replied Dec 22, 2016 to Emu oil

10 Dec 31, 2016
Reply by April

"PRP is very painful!  I even had doctor do it on my eyebrows...ouch!"

mc replied Nov 2, 2016 to Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy

8 May 16, 2017
Reply by turtles

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service