Jules Australia's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Donna Yes I have had many of these over the 6 plus years with lpp & ffa. They…"

Jules Australia replied Dec 21, 2018 to FFA sores on scalp

3 Dec 30, 2018
Reply by Louise

"Annie May I think tat some of us have Diffuse LPP as well as FFA. Some of the articl…"

Jules Australia replied Mar 5, 2018 to Treatment cycling back: intralesional steroids

19 Mar 7, 2018
Reply by Liz Lov

"Hi Agneta, If I ever get the chance to travel to your part of the world, I'd come vi…"

Jules Australia replied Mar 2, 2018 to Treatment cycling back: intralesional steroids

19 Mar 7, 2018
Reply by Liz Lov

"Agneta, I am struggling too. I experience the wierd scalp sensations, sometimes tend…"

Jules Australia replied Mar 1, 2018 to Treatment cycling back: intralesional steroids

19 Mar 7, 2018
Reply by Liz Lov

"Hi again Liz, I too have chosen not to take any of the meds on offer...the potential…"

Jules Australia replied Jan 2, 2018 to Counselling?! We are our own!

16 Apr 5, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Hi Liz Thanks for putting together the collection of 'councelling' comments made by…"

Jules Australia replied Jan 1, 2018 to Counselling?! We are our own!

16 Apr 5, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Hi yummy mummy, when you say after calming the inflammation your hair loss seems to…"

Jules Australia replied Dec 14, 2017 to Has anyone had/tried cortisone shots to scalp?

20 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by lorrie

"Curly K, I meant to say how nice your hair looks, you wouldn't know it was not bio,…"

Jules Australia replied Nov 30, 2017 to Has anyone lost their eyelashes?

14 Sep 21, 2018
Reply by DragonandFox

"Hi CurlyK, I have had ffa/lpp since at least Oct2012. Noticed i was losing my eyebro…"

Jules Australia replied Nov 30, 2017 to Has anyone lost their eyelashes?

14 Sep 21, 2018
Reply by DragonandFox

"Hi Jacq, Minter & all in the group, you're right, the decisons on whether to med…"

Jules Australia replied Sep 9, 2017 to Medication Break

39 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by Jacqui

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service