Kathy in Denver's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I have been on protocol for 2 years now with no side affects. The progression stoppe…"

Kathy in Denver replied Aug 30, 2018 to New to FFA

22 Jan 6, 2019
Reply by NancyinDenver

"I was diagnosed 2 years ago. I go to Dr Newman at UC Health in Denver. My condition…"

Kathy in Denver replied Aug 30, 2018 to Newly Diagnosed with FFA

24 Jan 5, 2020
Reply by Leigh

"Airman, how long have you been taking the medicine? Has it stopped or eased the infl…"

Kathy in Denver replied Apr 27, 2017 to Thoughts on Plaquenil??

19 Apr 28, 2017
Reply by Airam-FFA

"I went through this decision back in December and decided to go for it. My doctor ha…"

Kathy in Denver replied Apr 23, 2017 to Thoughts on Plaquenil??

19 Apr 28, 2017
Reply by Airam-FFA

"I am always sorry to see the emails form the new members of this crazy club. That wa…"

Kathy in Denver replied Apr 23, 2017 to New to this.

14 Apr 27, 2017
Reply by Mattsmate

"Thank you Sas! "

Kathy in Denver replied Feb 5, 2017 to FFA burnout stories

34 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by Agneta

"See the good news story just posted in the ffa burnout story discussion. I am new to…"

Kathy in Denver replied Feb 2, 2017 to Man with FFA. New member.

27 Nov 23, 2022
Reply by Thomas

"I am 1 month into a prescription of plaquinil and a topical called tacrolimus. She s…"

Kathy in Denver replied Jan 16, 2017 to FFA burnout stories

34 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by Agneta

"Hang in there. My heart goes out to you in this tough time. You hit a nail on the h…"

Kathy in Denver replied Jan 16, 2017 to FFA burnout stories

34 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by Agneta

"I am only a couple months into this too. Not sure when it started but became very ap…"

Kathy in Denver replied Jan 16, 2017 to New member - seeking support

15 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by Razors R Stupid

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service