pauliegirl's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you SO much for this thorough and thoughtful post! What a great thing to give…"

pauliegirl replied Feb 23, 2020 to Bonded Hair Pieces

7 Apr 22, 2020
Reply by Lori H

"Jennifer, Appreciate your thorough and thoughtful post. You’re not a downer...your w…"

pauliegirl replied Jan 13, 2019 to Question on scalp itching

2 Jan 13, 2019
Reply by Jennifer

"Hi JAM,  I'm sorry you have this damn disease, but glad you've found this site. Havi…"

pauliegirl replied Jul 7, 2018 to New to FFA

22 Jan 6, 2019
Reply by NancyinDenver

"I have never taken Acyclovir. And for a little comic relief here is what Siri typed…"

pauliegirl replied Feb 2, 2018 to ACICLOVIR TABLETS

5 Feb 4, 2018
Reply by AnnieMay

"I have never taken acyclovir. "

pauliegirl replied Feb 2, 2018 to ACICLOVIR TABLETS

5 Feb 4, 2018
Reply by AnnieMay

"Hi Liz, Do you have access to the EWG app? You can look up products that are recomme…"

pauliegirl replied Dec 29, 2017 to Please reply if you have used sunblock prior to FFA diagnosis. Having an aha moment!

42 Dec 15, 2018
Reply by Overthis2018

"Hey Ladies! Interesting indeed that there is this consistent exposure to these chemi…"

pauliegirl replied Dec 28, 2017 to Please reply if you have used sunblock prior to FFA diagnosis. Having an aha moment!

42 Dec 15, 2018
Reply by Overthis2018

"No Tamoxofin or HRT for me. BC pills for a couple months only about age 20 then neve…"

pauliegirl replied Dec 21, 2017 to Low Estrogen and Tamoxifen as Risk Factors

14 Mar 17, 2018
Reply by Pascal

"Jess, no side effects it seems tho this is a relatively low dose. (20mg, which is wh…"

pauliegirl replied Dec 15, 2017 to Low Estrogen and Tamoxifen as Risk Factors

14 Mar 17, 2018
Reply by Pascal

" Hello Erika, sorry you are in the midst of any and all of this alopecia business! M…"

pauliegirl replied Dec 13, 2017 to biospy results

2 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by Jacqui

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service