Bloomingdalekid's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for your explanation.  My piece, too, is a bonded hairpiece but I chose to…"

Bloomingdalekid replied Feb 23, 2020 to Bonded Hair Pieces

7 Apr 22, 2020
Reply by Lori H

"Hi.  I live in Los Angeles, not Toronto, but was wondering if it might be worth a ca…"

Bloomingdalekid replied Jan 30, 2019 to Integrated Hair Systems in Toronto?

3 Feb 22, 2019
Reply by Louise

"Hi Kandy.  Is it possible that the woman at the wig store suggested NOT wearing the…"

Bloomingdalekid replied Jan 17, 2019 to LPP & FFA

13 Jan 18, 2019
Reply by 2Dachshunds

"So glad you found this group.  There are a lot of amazing women here.  Very supporti…"

Bloomingdalekid replied Jan 16, 2019 to LPP & FFA

13 Jan 18, 2019
Reply by 2Dachshunds

"The salon I go to deals with all kinds of alopecia, including FFA.  I have a bonded…"

Bloomingdalekid replied Jan 15, 2019 to Thinking of giving up treatments and going to a full wig

27 Jan 27, 2019
Reply by Jan

"I am so sorry to hear about your depression over this disease.  It is HORRIBLE, I ge…"

Bloomingdalekid replied Jan 14, 2019 to Thinking of giving up treatments and going to a full wig

27 Jan 27, 2019
Reply by Jan

"I, too, am 65 and LOVE my bonded hairpiece - even though right now I’m only bonding…"

Bloomingdalekid replied Jan 8, 2019 to Thinking of giving up treatments and going to a full wig

27 Jan 27, 2019
Reply by Jan

"I’ve only been doing this with the clips for less than a week.  I’m still “new” at i…"

Bloomingdalekid replied Jan 8, 2019 to Thinking of giving up treatments and going to a full wig

27 Jan 27, 2019
Reply by Jan

"I was sick and just wanted to rip my hair off and couldn’t because it was linked to…"

27 Jan 27, 2019
Reply by Jan

"H Kath.  Like Liz, I too wear an integrated hair system - more than a topper but les…"

27 Jan 27, 2019
Reply by Jan

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service