Robin's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks for sharing your experience...it is all an experiment....I got some redness b…"

Robin replied Oct 25, 2018 to Trying a new approach with CBD oil...

31 Apr 20, 2023
Reply by anettemandell

"yes FFA causes redness and inflamed appearance also black tiny spots where the hair…"

Robin replied Oct 8, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"Well, that is how I feel as well...I use it in the morning and evening and about 1/2…"

Robin replied Oct 8, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"just stopped the clobetasol and got started...... "

Robin replied Oct 4, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"Hi, it took a while to see the improvement.....It wasn't until 4 months until I felt…"

Robin replied Oct 4, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"Hi Dianna, I have never used that product. Guess you are asking Diart about her expe…"

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"If you look through the comments I share more.......good luck, still liking the effe…"

Robin replied Aug 25, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"HI, I lost all of my eyebrows a couple of years ago....so, they are never coming bac…"

Robin replied Aug 17, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"that is great....we are on a big experiment but there is not much else available....…"

Robin replied Aug 7, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

"I have totally dry curly hair that I have to wet and use a very mild shampoo every d…"

Robin replied Aug 6, 2018 to Regarding my successful trial with cannabis oil tincures!

72 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by koldobrew

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service