Yeah, I know I'm a female, and yeah, I know that this is a group for male alopecians, but first and foremost I am a sports fanatic, and most females don't eat, sleep, and breathe sports like I do! Now, my favorite sport in the world is football, and this weekend kicks off the NFL season with the NFL Draft! I have a definite opinion so far about the draft, but what I want to know is this:

What do YOU think of your favorite team's draft picks this year??

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome Kat,
All are welcome here.

Jeff
Haha...I am a British Football fan not an American Football fan...no offence its just the "coverage" of Soccer as the Americans called it is huge over at where I live.
I can talk to you about soccer too (a little bit!) I like Manchester United and Real Madrid as well as Chivas. I'm not a MLS fan, but I do LOVE David Beckham! I watch rugby too when I can, but they don't show it here much.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service