Annette's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I too lost all my hair and the regrowth was as white as snow then grey very gray. I…"

Annette replied Mar 30, 2013 to Unpigmented regrowth?

9 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Annette

"Hi Ali I feel your pain I to had beautiful long hair and lost it all due to a bloodp…"

Annette replied Mar 30, 2013 to New to all of this, diagnosed just days ago with Alopecia Areata

15 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Annette

""

Annette replied Mar 30, 2013 to New to all of this, diagnosed just days ago with Alopecia Areata

15 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Annette

"Have you been presrcibed any new meds in the last month or so because thats what cau…"

Annette replied Mar 24, 2013 to I'm New and I'm Scared

13 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by ali

"The Only reason I liked the sound of the silica compound was because it is specifica…"

Annette replied Feb 14, 2013 to New to all of this, diagnosed just days ago with Alopecia Areata

15 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Annette

"Hi Stephanie I am also new to all of this I started loosing my hair in October last…"

Annette replied Feb 14, 2013 to New to all of this, diagnosed just days ago with Alopecia Areata

15 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Annette

"Well thank you for replying It sounds like shaving all the left over hair is a good…"

Annette replied Jan 10, 2013 to Unpigmented regrowth?

9 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Annette

"I am glad I found this I am new to all of this and I have new growth and it is very…"

Annette replied Jan 10, 2013 to Unpigmented regrowth?

9 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Annette

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service