Nancy Schmelzer's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"That is the sweetest idea I have ever heard. My heart smiled and cried when I though…"

Nancy Schmelzer replied Mar 20, 2009 to Bald cats for bald kids

5 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Olivia Rusk

"Thanks Danielle, Like you we have been dealing with this since Lauren was in Kinderg…"

Nancy Schmelzer replied Mar 11, 2009 to help me to deal with my emotions

6 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Danielle & Lilly

"Melissa, It would be great to get the girls together and for ourselves to have a cha…"

Nancy Schmelzer replied Mar 10, 2009 to help me to deal with my emotions

6 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Danielle & Lilly

"Kelly, Hang in there. I know it can be difficult. Lauren has no hair now and doesn't…"

Nancy Schmelzer replied Jan 26, 2009 to How do you cope with your child's hair loss and pain?

20 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Nancy Schmelzer

"I would love to meet. I am very excited to hear you live in Westerville too! Lauren…"

Nancy Schmelzer replied Jan 21, 2009 to How do you cope with your child's hair loss and pain?

20 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Nancy Schmelzer

"Diane, I am so sorry you and your family are going through all this. Lauren and I ha…"

Nancy Schmelzer replied Dec 22, 2008 to How do you cope with your child's hair loss and pain?

20 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Nancy Schmelzer

"You are right. We have options and it depends on what our children want. Thanks for…"

Nancy Schmelzer replied Dec 11, 2008 to How do you cope with your child's hair loss and pain?

20 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Nancy Schmelzer

"Thank you for your uplifting words. I really was having a bad day when I wrote this.…"

Nancy Schmelzer replied Dec 9, 2008 to How do you cope with your child's hair loss and pain?

20 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Nancy Schmelzer

"Hi Holly, I am so sad for you that your son is sad. What you wrote just made me cry.…"

Nancy Schmelzer replied Nov 5, 2008 to How do you cope with your child's hair loss and pain?

20 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Nancy Schmelzer

"Thank you Maria- your compassion really helps. Today Lauren got her second wig(yeah)…"

Nancy Schmelzer replied Oct 22, 2008 to I am curious as to how other parents help the siblings of the child who has alopecia?

6 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Nancy Schmelzer

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service