I am from the Hartford or Norwich area of CT. I would love to meet people somewhat local. I have been to a support group once but it was not really comfortable for me. It was too sad. I would love to make friends with people locally that we could maybe call during "hard times".

Views: 37

Replies to This Discussion

my cousin-in-law goes to uconn. His name is john klimas. He lives off campus I'm pretty sure. We should defintly hang out some time especially if you like kids. I got 4 total. 2 of my own and 2 step daughters. I have a 2 and 3 year old.
One of the reasons BGDL was created was to fill the need for valuable , inspiring meetings and provide a resourceful, skill and resilience-building opportunity for women. We started in the New York area and now meet women in their regions across the country. In a few short hours, our meetings have been known to get women back in the driver's seat of their lives. We met in Westport, CT in spring 2007, Cheshire, CT in winter 2008, and have future plans as well. If anyone sends feedback through our website, baldgirlsdolunch.org we can notify you every time we set dates for Connecticut and nearby states. The next could be as early as June. You might also enjoy checking out the testimonials at our website to hear what women are saying in their own words about life after meeting with others at a BGDL event. Before the lunch plates are even cleared, they want to know when we're coming back!

On April 26th,2008 Bald Girls Do Lunch is holding the next benefit and beauty workshop day in Cheshire, CT.

We would love to meet more of the lovely ladies in Connecticut.
Sounds cool. I'll check out the site.
Paulina we should try and meet up soon now that the weather is getting better. I'll have to see what's located about halfway for both of us.
Hi, I am glad to see you are from East Haddam. My 13 y.o. daughter has AA, we are from Killingworth. She was diagnosed this January, she feels slightly alone and goes through the "Why me s" a lot. If you don't mind I am going to try to get her to reach out to you. Thanks,
Cathy
Hi Julie, I would like to meet you. I'm a bit of a trip, in Fairfield, but maybe we can find somewhere in the middle. Are you going to the reception in NYC on April 14th? Stephanie
im from colchester i know norwich well. i dont know hartford at all i would love to talk to someone from ct with alopecia. ash do we have support groups in ct?

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service