what is every ones ideal first date and how would u like to be asked?

Views: 7

Replies to This Discussion

:)
My ideal first date would be a trip to the zoo or an art museum or a football, basketball, soccer, or hockey game with either dinner or dessert afterward. I don't have any idea how I would like to be asked out other than you just asking -- don't be afraid; the worst I can say is no.
im pretty much up for anything but i think i would enjoy a not your typical dinner and a movie thing. im an out doors kind of a guy i would love for a girl to want to throw her boots and a cap on and go get dirty. go mudding or fishing take the grill and have a picknick lunch and some ice cream and maybe a few cold beers.
obiously me being a guy im expected to do the asking but it would be cool to have a girl ask me out some time.
I am all about the group thing for the first date. So if is goes really bad you have a friend to talk to. Also the who dinner and a movie thing is way over rated. I am all for hiking, fishing, concerts, golf, any kind of sport event. And i am not to shy to ask a guy out. My last bf i saked outon our first date. Maybe that causei work at a radio station and usually have free tickets to something. Hey i figure if you like some one ask the out whats the worst that can happen you make a new friend.
I'm pretty much up for anything on the first date... amusement parks are fun, movies and dinner are typical, kayaking or hiking to see if the guy can keep up with me... lol

I really don't care how I'm asked...
Do people still date? I thought everyone just goes to the bar to get drunk. I've been in Wyoming too long. LOL! I'm the dinner and movie type.
yes you have! Come to Nebraska and we'll show ya how it's done :o)
Nebraska eh? I have never been to Nebraska.
I wanna date tamgirl but she is too damn far away LOL
other than that I have not dated for quite a few years

and she sure does not look like a cow LOL
It should be something that isn't a movie or a show. Something where you can talk and get to know each other.
Movies are bad because you spend the whole time staring ahead.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service