so who all is going to the confrence this year?

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

Im going! All the way from Sweden =)
how much is the plane ticket for that trip? cant be cheap....i called the NAAF office today and the confrence fee is $195. wich aint bad and the marriot where its being held is giveing confrence members a discount not sure how much yet havent called them. thats next on my list
Hi. The plane ticket is around 1000 dollars from Stockholm. Can you check up the prices on the Marriot hotel you think?

Roger.
ok man this is not going to be cheap i guess i could stay at a cheaper hotel but i want to be at that one......ok so the room is 110.00 oer night i got it from the 19th to the 23 so 4 nights a grand tottal of 506.04 with tax.......i havent priced my flight yet that shouldint be to much round trip for about 2 something probly
I'm planning on going, but I have to make sure that I have the time off first. I am going to do that first thing in the morning. Believe it or not, it will be my first conference!!!
YoKasta..Lucky you..I have never been to a conference either,but that would be so much fun,to meet everybody else..Ive never seen that many people with AA in the same place..Where and when is this event..Maybe i can go..Id love to meet you in person also...I havent heard any of the details..I hope im not to late...Bob
I'm going to conference this year, it'll be my first year! I'm excited. :-)
I'm going!!! I have found that buying the plane ticket too early (I usually wait til late April or early May) leaves me with a change in takeoff time or something. I've been checking often and a flight out of Baton Rouge is like $304 round trip. But they get cheaper as time goes on too. Every HOUR it seems like prices change. Oh well. No matter how much it is I think it's completely worth it. :) See you there!
The hotel is usualy between 100 to 150 dollars a night. If you are going alone you can always sign up with naaf to get a roommate to save money. We do get a Conference rate for the hotel and airfare on United. They send all that info out with the conference registation in late march. hope that helps. I consider myself a conference expert i have been to 14 out of the 15 years i have been going. And it is always best to stay at the conference hotel it makes the whole experience
yea the rooms are 110 this year i called i didnt know we got discounts with united tho that would be awsome i added every thing up and with out a rental car its going to run me like $1300 but thats with me figureing in $300 spending money.. i dont care its so worth it.....that roomate thing is cool to will def have to look in to that i allready reserved my room i got a double so that could work.
Brian,

I just called to try to book my room. They are sold out Thursday night, but I reserved Friday and Saturday. I'd consider splitting the room if you are interested. E-mail me first. I will probably close the bar at the hotel and hopefully go out on the town Friday and Saturday so lets chat first to make sure it would be a fit if you are interested.
Jennifer, What is the deal with the Young adult meet and greet? Is there an age limit? I'm 28

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service