I have never worn a wig, and really don't like the idea of covering up... but I may have to get one. Perhaps not to be worn all the time, but at work and maybe school. Being new to the area, and the concept of wearing wigs, I have no idea where to go.

I've been receiving Paula Young catalogs in the mail and I gotta tell you, I've been so tempted. The prices are very reasonable. Anyone have experience with them?

I also visited a wig shop in Broward county and I was really disappointed. Perhaps I went on a bad day, but I got no attention and the products on display were clearly geared towards a different demographic (I would say women in their 60s or so.) Anyone have any suggestions? I am willing to travel for a fabulous wig shop!

Referrals/suggestions would be appreciated.

Views: 68

Replies to This Discussion

What is the cost of the virtual reality hair bonding? And how often do you have to have the bonding done?
Your hair is beautiful Suzanne.

ADR Creative Hair has a large selection of wigs and hair pieces to meet any needs. Our salon has been in the hair replacement business for 12+ years and are proud to help many clients with Alopecia. We welcome you to call us to schedule a consultation... we are here to help and offer a private comfortable setting. Feel free to check out our website (www.adrcreativehair.com) or our Facebook page (ADR Creative Hair) :)

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service