Rose Marie''s Discussions (1,331)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Rix I will repost here as well. :) I will do my best to help with your enquirie…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 11, 2014 to FW & headaches - anyone else?

4 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by None

"Great News.....I'm sure it feels great and looks great.  Rosy "

Rose Marie' replied Oct 5, 2014 to Pretty devastated and looking for some hope... my flat, pointy head

6 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Sharon

"Hi  Courtney Thanks for the message.  I have quickly answered your message, but tho…"

Rose Marie' replied Oct 4, 2014 to Pretty devastated and looking for some hope... my flat, pointy head

6 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Sharon

"Hi Norelle I think this sometimes happens with a few people when they first get a fr…"

Rose Marie' replied Aug 12, 2014 to need some tips/help with freedom wig

11 Sep 30, 2015
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"This is the very best thing to do.  Your IA wears these wigs as you know so she will…"

Rose Marie' replied Aug 7, 2014 to Aarrgh -- my Freedom Wig is still driving me crazy!

5 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hi I know that you are going to see your Independent Agent. This will be worked out.…"

Rose Marie' replied Aug 7, 2014 to need some tips/help with freedom wig

11 Sep 30, 2015
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"Hi PianaJenny Take a breath....you will work this out.  I haven't lost one yet and I…"

Rose Marie' replied Jul 8, 2014 to Aarrgh -- my Freedom Wig is still driving me crazy!

5 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Nice to know that you have received your hair.   Jenny, I had no influence on when y…"

Rose Marie' replied Jun 16, 2014 to I was so excited to get a Freedom Wig, but then ...

19 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Jenny

"Hi Sarah This is quite subjective.  I can give you the specifications for my daught…"

Rose Marie' replied May 22, 2014 to Wispies

14 May 22, 2014
Reply by Sarah

"Hi Reese I read your comments on another thread here and wanted to pop them here, a…"

Rose Marie' replied May 21, 2014 to I was so excited to get a Freedom Wig, but then ...

19 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Jenny

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service